Sunday, January 10, 2021

Star Wars : Episode V - The empire Strikes Back (1980) Movie review

 A review of Star Wars: Episode V- The Empire Strikes back (1980)



Starring....... Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher



Director....... Irvin Kershner



Synopsis



After the Rebels are brutally overpowered by the empire on ice planet Hoth Luke Skywalker begins with Yoda, while his friends are pursued by Darth Vader and Bounty hunter Boba Fett all over the Galaxy.



Warning Possible spoilers



My Review............


This is the 2nd movie of Star Wars must say this another one that is a classic movie to me it came out when I was about 2 or 3 years old in this one it does lead off from first movie between battle and good Luke vs Vader also like opening of movie which is again very good story telling of the movie at start then from there this one just takes off with good edge of seat moments at start of movie my favorite parts of movie is when he went to see yoga training was good unit he found out his friends are in danger must go help them but yoga said if he goes this is what Vader but pretty much he wanting to save them which was good move.



The last battle of this movie with Luke vs Vader brings out one heck of secret I am going to let cat out of bag because I want to tell you what my reaction was my guess like many back then wow I am sure theater reaction would of been something any way it was one heck of truth about Luke father not dead and who it was that indeed was something and mark acting as Luke pretty much look real I am sure yours would be the same indeed that was huge for series and changes everything,



Well this one was a good one another one of my favorite Star Wars movie the 2nd movie does bring a lot to story training and secret May of been big one of movie also cliffhanger for Han Solo my guess they did to give fans to turn in the next movie to find out what happen or maybe they were not sure if Harrison Ford was not returning that was not true so not a bad move to go in my view will gives me to story on where it goes in the next one this got me Excited for the next one when I first see it not a bad move as for ending it was great way to end movie and lead off to next one from start to end this was another great movie of the series.



My final rating out of 10/10 is 9/10 for once again classic movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...