Sunday, June 20, 2021

Dream a little Dream (1989) Movie Review

 A Review of Dream a little Dream (1989)



Starring........ Corey Feldman, Jason Roberts, Corey Haim



Director........ Marco Rocco



Synopsis


An accident puts the consciousness of elderly Dream researcher into the body of bratty teenager. The problem? The kid prefers dreamworld limbo to real life.



Warning Spoilers ahead




My Review 


This is a movie I have not see for a long time so figure I watch it again when this came out remember see it on tv on previews and viewer choice PPV but did not get to see it for a whole because I thought it look silly at first because I did not know much about Corey Feldman and Cory Haim yet unit I see the lost boys when I figure I give this one a chance so this first time I am watching this since I see back in 1991 or 1992 so let see what I think about it in 2021.



Well have to say this is not a bad one but story or plot is a little strange with teens running into each other a whole dream researcher was doing Meditation I think some how accident sent the teen to Dream state and old guy switch with teenage he try’s to get him to go back but Bobby has no plans to return keeping the old man trap inside of Bobby then whole movie goes he will return if Coleman can correct his screwed existence while helping him get Lainie .



Have to say this a good movie even plot little silly it is not bad music is good with songs like Young at heart by Frank Sinatra’s and also both versions of Dream a little Dream which is a cool song also acting is very good you got Corey Feldman and Corey Haim and also Meredith Salenger as well she was very pretty as well also this movie was good on romantic stuff and comedy as well in this dream sequences was very good and interesting the ending look like it was going to be bad but things change fast so was this a dream the whole time or maybe Coleman did what he needed and everything work out anyway a not bad ending can of odd but good did like how we got Coleman and Bobby dance at credits great way to end this movie if your a fan of both coreys and have not see this one you should because it is a great movie.


Bye the way sweet dreams everybody 😀



I give Dream a little Dream (1989) a rating out of 10/10 a 6/10 for good 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...