Sunday, June 6, 2021

Trancers 6 (2002) Movie Review

 A Review of Trancers 6



Starring....... Zette Sullivan, Jennifer Capo and Robert Donavan



Director........ Jay Woelfel



Synopsis



Trancer Hunter Jack Deth travels though time and awakens in the body of his daughter. And now he must save himself( her body) and the world from a new Deadly breed of Trancers.



Warning Spoilers ahead



My Review


Well well this one takes a odd twist Jack is send back in time once again but this time lands in his daughter body because she in trouble and up to Jack to save her and world as well I thought this can of sound good and little weird as well I am used to see movies like this though so nothing new this is still Jack fighting Trancers but as his daughter so does the movie go well without Tim being in it?


Well have to say yes and no for yes female version of Jack Deth is ok but do miss Tim a lot in this one but do give Zette Sullivan she was badass some I will say not as great Tim was in series though but do give her credit though in this after this I read she only was in a few movies and that was it well maybe she thought acting was not for her.



As for ending to series it was ok could of lead to more but think 6 movies was enough not a bad ending at all to series but will say the twist on who her mom was good as well I did not mind Zette Sullivan she was good when she said welcome to your Future ah she sound like a lot like Jack that was my favorite part when she said that proves she was good in this one.


As for rest of series it was very good because I enjoyed see Tim thomerson kick ass from 1-5 he was awesome as for 6 one it was ok so in closing to trancers movie series of reviews if you have not see this and are a fan of Tim thomerson do so because you may like bye the way this was full moon movies as well.


I give trancers 6 a rating out of 10/10 a 6/10 for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...