Sunday, July 11, 2021

18 again (1988) Movie review

 A review of 18 again movie



Starring........ Charlie Schlatter, George burns and Tony Roberts



Director........ Paul Flaherty



Synopsis



An aging ruthless businessman swaps bodies with his grandson in the wake of getting into a car accident.



Warning spoilers ahead



My review


There have been many body switching movies since freaky Friday and I have see a lot movies so I am taking a look at another body switching movie this time between grand papa and grandson.



This one stars George burns who is very funny and a great actor in this one as well in this one at his birthday party he wished he was 18 again well an accident makes his wish come true in a crazy way now he is trapped In Dave body whole David is in his body which is unlucky and is in a coma so now grandpa gets to have a little fun being 18th again so now he has chance to change David life as him fix a few problems like stop bully’s picking on David and maybe get a girl to like him as well yes it will be a tough challenge but will he be able to pull it off is the question?



Also like that George still does some talking as Dave though him so even though body is a coma you still get that also what odd he gets beat up by girl he like boyfriend and well gets a bloody lip and nose and next Scene he heal pretty crazy huh either he was fast at healing or skip days that what I love about movies.


I did like this movie it was a cute movie with a great plot and some great acting as well and had a great ending as well a rare treat this movie was it is very special Indeed most body switching movies I see some are sloppy but this was not in my view it was done very good on writing my hats off to everybody in this one again it and Charlie Schlatter nail he was very good at being George it was about close as you can get from start to the end I did enjoy this one if you have not see 18th again do so because it a fun 80’s classic.



I give this movie out of 10/10 rating a 8/10 because it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...