Sunday, July 25, 2021

Coneheads (1993) Movie Review

 A review of 1993 Coneheads



Starring...... Adam Howes, Alina Chan, Harry Davis and Dan Aykroyd 



Director........ Steve Barron



Synopsis


Aliens with Conical crania crash land on earth



Warning Spoilers ahead



My Review 


Silly movie this is but funny as well too me this beat comedy yet that I see with cone shape heads people that come to earth after there space- ship now they trying to get back there to home but will not be picked up for years so now they must hide from government and try to make a life of there own and there daughter as well birth scene was kind of funny whole room shake when there daughter being born can of funny there were lots of great funny moments in this one so what do I like well let me tell you below.



Like when he see any food oh This I will enjoy it or when he sucks or eats toilet paper that was silly but had me laughing or when Connie eat the sandwich that was pretty cool as well also like when hug fireworks go boom at homecoming and everybody was cheering it was pretty cool firework effect that indeed blow everybody mind that for sure there so many funny moments in this would take forever to list them all.


As for acting some of great acting in this from Dan Aykroyd in this he made his Character very funny in he had me laughing a lot he been my favorite actor since ghostbusters also he was one of writers of this movie as well too me he write another good movie to me as for acting it was very good as well you had lots great acting in this no bad acting that I see.



For years to come will remember this as being a classic movie just love this movie fun one to watch if you need a laugh everything about this one is gold comedy to me as well if you have not see coneheads do so and I think you will like it as I did.


I give coneheads (1993) a rating out of 10/10 a 7/10 because it was great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...