Sunday, August 15, 2021

Pee-wee Big Adventure (1985) Movie review

 A review of Pee-Wee Big Adventure (1985)



Starring....... Paul Reubens, Elizebeth Daily and Mark Holton




Director....... Tim Burton




Synopsis



When eccentric man-child Pee-Wee Herman gets his beloved bike stolen in broad daylight, he sets out across the U.S. on adventure of his life.



Warning Spoilers ahead



My Review


This is another movie that I have not see since I was a kid used to be a fan of his stuff even if he was silly dude so figure I would review his first movie I think it was well this one started off with him in a bike race he wins but before he being crowed clock goes off and everybody leaves guess it was a dream after that he heats up breakfast machine which is very cool but can of silly he takes 1 bite then leaves for day guess he gets full very fast.


Then we meet his neighbor Francis the nerd I call him and for some reason he wants pee-wee bike because it is his birthday they had a funny back and forward moment before pee wee leaves.


Then after going shopping you think his bike would be safe with all chains but he comes back and his bike stolen this is where movie gets into adventure mode picks up for the movie where he goes looking for his bike he meets some odd people on way good or bad most scary one is large Marge who is one scary person little bit of horror then but not much then he gets chase by big guy name Andy who is upset after see him with his ex wife name is Simone pretty much they didn’t do a lot with Andy just a few times after that he went away and was not see again.



Then big ending was funny cops were after him as his run though with his bike where every one was filming very funny I laugh because it was good comedy then he went to save pets from fire I guess which was ok not big ending thought it would be pretty much he become a star and there also was a Appearance bye Morgan Fairchild and James Brolin which was cool was on a few times not a bad movie this was not best though still like it.



Acting was not bad in this it was very good a few mix in silly or good acting.



For years to come I will remember this movie being part of my childhood since I grow up in that era this indeed fits well in 80’s do I think this is better then big top pee will have to say yes because the other one is more silly then this one that for sure see you next Sunday for another movie review.



I give Pee-Wee Big Adventure (1985) out of 10/10 rating a 7/10 for great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...