Sunday, August 22, 2021

Wayne’s World (1992) Movie Review

 A review of Wayne’s World (1992)



Starring........ Mike Myers, Dana Carvey and Rob Lowe



Director....... Penelope Spherris



Synopsis



Two Slacker friends try to promote their public-access cable show.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Too me if there any comedy movie that in my top list of movies it would be this movie Wayne’s World I remember see this in theaters years ago and laugh my ass off 2 of most funny guys in world Wayne and Garth make a movie and it turn out great as well plot was comedy gold from lots of fun moments they did not let your down as well they like talk to you though the camera and tell you this will happen very funny as well so who was the most funny dude out of both of them?



Well as much I think both are Dana Carvey as Garth was funny in this he is just damn good at playing Him Dana is everything he did make me laugh a lot in this also add a very beautiful tia carrere in this one who was amazing singer as well like her a lot in acting in this was funny but that way it should be in my view.


As for ending it was funny they used two to three endings to test audiences like sad ending Which would of not been a good ending, Scooby Doo which would of been a funny ending and also happy ending which was nice way to end with everybody from movie all in one ending and Wayne and Garth ending the movie before rolling to credits was funny way to end a very great movie this was from start to the end.



Now do I review part 2 if I can find it maybe you have to see next Sunday right here on Marshall Sundays night movies reviews unit then party on and have a good rest of your Sunday night.



I give Wayne’s world (1992) out of 10/10 rating a 7/10 for great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...