Sunday, April 3, 2022

Siren of the Tropics (1928) movie review

 Starring……………… Josephine Baker, Pierre Batcheff and Regina Dalthy


Director…….. Henri Etievant


Synopsis

Legendary Josephine baker stars in this silent film as a woman who falls for the man who saved her life and finds out he’s engaged to someone else.


Spoilers ahead


My Review


Back to 1928 we go with this silent movie called Siren of Tropics so was it good or not for a silent movie it this time it stars Josephine baker who again never heard of unit now figure since I been like silent films I would give this one a review must say it is not a bad movie but will say good for writing, acting and music as well good thing they have writing as well pop on screen or else you may not understand there one woman who can dance as well she is full of Energy as well she has a happy ending too as movie ends in a odd way but ok some of movies back then are something no credits at the end like today this was the era before that happen which is what I find interesting.


As for the flim it was not bad at all would of like to see if she ended up with him did not happen from what I see Josephine was good in this one as well again not bad for acting as well for a very old movie have to say this movie is indeed worth checking out if you have the time in my thumbs up to director for making this good movie.


I give Siren of the Tropics (1928) a rating of 6/10 for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...