Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Girl in Black Stockings (1957) Movie Review

 Starring……… Annie Bancroft, Lex Barker and Mamie Van Doren



Directed by………. Howard W. Koch


Synopsis


After a gorgeous starlet is murdered at Utah resort, a lawyer finds himself caught up in the investigation to track down the killer.



Warning spoilers ahead



My review


Another movie with another Mystery of a woman who was found dead somebody did a number of her and again who did is the Question this one didn’t have too much of a build because it was another of them 1 hour 14 mins movie but do say they do a good job on making it on who killer but not showing the person just when you think they will they cut to another part of the movie that leaves you still nothing too me I think the guy in wheelchair had something to do with the murders then ending of who was indeed shook me as well never thought it would be her indeed what a way to end another mystery movie.


I thought this was another good short mystery movie never thought it would be that person who was crazy she was acting nice and guess played them good thing they figure it at first thought it was guy in wheelchair but he drop a huge hint and who it was so I was wrong it was not guy in wheelchair well would I watch this again maybe the acting was not too bad in this one at all so would watch this old film again sometime down the line.



I give The Girl in Black Stockings (1957) a rating of 6/10 for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...