Sunday, June 12, 2022

Here comes Mr. Jordan (1941) Movie Review

 Starring…………. Robert Montgomery, Evelyn Keyes and Claude Rains



Directed by………….. Alexander Hall



Synopsis


When a young boxer dies too early due to a heavenly Clerical error, an Angel seeks a replacement body to help him return to earth.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


This is a movie I pick out because I thought plot of movie sounds interesting and I figure I check out this 1941 movie.



This one is about a young boxer pass away too early it was error I guess so now Angel trying to help him replacement body so he can return to earth but who when he finds one you still see it’s him with same voice but when the people down stairs see him it like they can see him though the other guy very odd moment but just as things are going well the Angel tells him it time to move on to next one guess this one was not choice from Angel Joe try to fight him but Angel and joes leaves after body got shot so now it turn into a mystery on who shot him and where the body he left is now then Joe leaps into a boxer who was getting knock out and he wins he said he just went in his body to help this movie is interesting it reminds of quantum leap so how do I think rest of movie goes all the where it goes it ended ok but a odd way he was not Joe in the end I guess or was he they didn’t say I guess you had to guess your self but either way it ended in a good way.



Well that was good movie very odd plot but love how story goes with him trying to find a body for him after error and in the end turn out to be a great find but he was Joe most of time in the end he not I guess so that was can of odd again but ending was not bad turn out to be a great ended in my view Here comes Mr. Jordan is indeed a great movie with great acting as well from Robert as well this is a good movie to just watch on Sunday or weekend movie and it indeed has great comedy as well in the end this movie is indeed worth checking out if you like old classics.




I give Here comes Mr. Jordan (1941) a rating of 7/10 for great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...