Saturday, July 30, 2022

Brewster’s Millions (1945) Movie Review 500th review

 


Starring………. Dennis O’keefe, Helen Walker and June Havoc



Directed by……….. Allan Dwan




Synopsis


A former U.S Army Soldier inherits eight million dolllars, but must spend one million in two months without telling anyone his secret.



Warning spoilers ahead



My review


I have come a long long way to get here this now my 500th movie review and figure I do this movie because it sound fun and I want that not silly Horror movie for my 500th movie so here is my Review of 1945 Brewster’s Millions for again 500th movie review



The story is U.S army Soilder coming home and finding he getting huge money from uncle but there a catch he must spend one million without telling anybody include his wife to be every 2 months so this interesting so he Delay his wedding everything is going well he either buying or paying off stuff off every 2 months as movie goes bye you can see they build up to him possible losing you can tell he starts worry his girlfriend starts to leave him and everything is going down hill quick sure they have to do something to make him overcome the big downhill to lift back up that when movie Interesting but he found a way to fix everything and everything ends ok not a bad ending too there funny way to end it,



This one wasn’t too bad a look on what happens when you become rich as well the stuff he brought was something too was tough to keep all that money without worry about one move could turn out to be a good or bad he did indeed learn that at the end the ending could of show there wedding and end there but they were off to wedding and that where it ended I go wow could not even show the wedding where everybody could of been there my guess they didn’t have enough to film 🎞 it but that ok at least this was a great movie did like it as Will would I watch it again probably sometimes but will say if you like old Classics this one a worth to watch.



That it I have now made it too 500th movies review been doing this since 2013 start off slow then but boy I have come a long long way after that I plan on doing movies review in fact next week we going to start to take a look at old horror classics I am to review them least hope I find good ones and not bad ones see you next week for that and now let the road to 1000 movies start as well.



I give Brewster’s millions (1945) a rating of 7/10 for great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...