Sunday, November 6, 2022

Santa’s Christmas Circus (1966) movie review

 Starring………………. John Bilyeu , Frank Wiziarde and Cindy Dallen



Directed by…. Frank Wiziarde


Synopsis


This Wonderful Hoilday special finds Whizzo the Clown hosting a group of kids on a magic carpet ride, with hopes of meeting Santa Claus.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


This is another old film or movie it is only 59 mins long this is a hopefully nice movie and review for holidays now here in 2022 a movie about a clown name Whizzo the clown never heard of him before only clown that I know growing up was bozo the clown now this got low ratings but I want to check it out myself below will be my thoughts on this movie.



Well have to say first 15 mins was kind of goofing this feels like I am watching a episode of tv show of Whizzo the clown and not a movie the kids show up at 10 mins of film almost 21 mins in and does not feel like a Christmas movie but later 1 kid is sad and later he brings out time machine this will take them all to Santa Clause look like it just a video on tv with Christmas music where time machine was indeed one screen tv or something but they are showing Christmas footage like toys and everything Christmas is cool dolls are showing a nice Christmas boat very pretty back in 60’s later on they get rid of time machine or big screen now magic Carpet comes into play so now they are on the way to meet Santa at North Pole hopefully and they do I can of laugh when he got stuck in clouds help help me can of silly but the reason why they go there is one of kid is having a hard time believe in Christmas they didn’t stay too long oh well and film ends with kids changing back into normal clothes and ending with clown going to 💤



Well must say it was ok 1960’s Christmas film or show it felt like a show since it Christmas time not going to crap on it was little bit fun not as bad as everybody says it would I watch it again probably not only problem is time could of been more if it was over 1 hour 59 mins not much there and they didn’t get to Santa unit 40-45 mins I know there it would be a short trip and it was that the only problem I have with this one but it was not a bad Christmas film fun for kids for this season and for a film that was release in 1966 so in the end was it worth the time maybe for a very old old movie or episode. 




I give Santa’s Christmas Circus (1966) a rating of 6/10 for ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...