Saturday, January 21, 2023

lluminate (2020) movie review

 A review of llluminate (2020)


Starring...... Ava Cardoze, Sabra Morin and Jeanette Hieter



Director....... James Cardozo



Synopsis


A young girl finds she can travel in time after her brother and grandfather disappeared perhaps caused by the spectral activity of mount Shasta.



Warning spoilers ahead



My review


Well have to say interesting story can of odd one though and was can of boring all we got is people disappeared and a girl who can go back in time and bring stuff back and also had a girl who can talk to also we got some lights flashing in sky but what were there for I was hoping to find out nope nothing at end no huge ending she did find her brother but otherwise no explain this movie was indeed short only 58 mins ouch unless you can come up with something good for 58 mins for a plot then I say ok but this story indeed was confusing one not much left to say if you like short movies you may think this is good or bad this one indeed a pass is all I got left to say this week review is short due to not finding much in this.



I give llluminate (2020) a rating out of 10/10 a 3/10 for poor storytelling 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...