Saturday, January 14, 2023

The imitation Game (2014) Movie Review

 A review of the Imitation game from 2014



Starring............ Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley and Matthew



Director.......... Morten Tyldum


Synopsis


The dramatic true story of a British computer scientist who saved over 14 lives during World War II when he cracked Germany’s Encrypted code.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


based on a true story this one is called The Imitation Game it is about a scientist computer who is a wiz at computers so story is he brought in to try and cracked the code as not many have what I like about this movie it is around computers and is birth of that as well Alan Turing was his name and story of him told in this one was good from start to end no effects much in but that ok it just force on good old storytelling and sometimes it is good to do that this movie also has some very good acting the guy who played Alan seems as close to real one so did I like the ending of this movie well it sad ending but they did tell you  what happen later on which made him a hero in my view not a bad ending to a great movie.



I have learn a lot from this movie about code and stuff and computers it was a fun movie to watch very good and it is a movie that I would watch again sometime with amazing acting in this watch this one if you can because it is amazing one.



I give The imitation Game (2014) a rating out of 10/10 a 7/10 for great


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...