Saturday, July 22, 2023

Slaughter High (1986) Movie Review

 Starring…………… Caroline Munro, Simon Scuddamore and Kelly Bsker



Directed by…………. George Digdale, Mark Ezra and Peter Litten



Synopsis



A student horribly disfigured by prank comes back to haunt his high school tormentors in a class reunion that turns into bloodbath.



Warning spoilers



My Review


A movie that starts off with bullying of a nerd which is what leads to him being a killer later on see this many times they sure do drag it some too 15 mins but after that you see what happens very bad accident has Mess him up good so years there is a class reunion little did they know someone Is waiting for them they all show up at a old school but no one there is they said they got invited there no one else show up my guess you know invited them to get his revenge but so far movie lag on that they drag the bullying in high school years 15 mins long then this so far 32 mins and no kills yet my guess they wanting to drag the plot out some for story so they think Marty has forgot about nope he has not who else set them up Marty is now in joker Costume killing them seems like he got strong as well first one to go down drink a beer look like acid that kill him it was indeed gory his stomach Exploded and that was scary some or chessy kill there bath acid was indeed more scary burn her skin right off my guess they probably edit that out in country’s that don’t show that but on Tubi no edited it was Disturbing some to watch but they started this by bullying him and now revenge is on them



After he got his revenge he woke up so was this all dream and he was in mental house had to be very odd ending can of ruin it but creepy way to end seem sometimes low money maker movies can’t pull off a good ending too me.



Well I find this a silly horror movie kills were scary with acid they could of least made Marty a little more scary looking killing everybody was but what he look like at ended but otherwise it was chessy for acting and stuff this indeed fits in 80’s horror movies were like that some not into this era much but is this worth checking up to you too me I thought it was some stuff I would of left out like that silly ending but it was indeed a ok type 80’s movies it was is all I got left to say.



I give Slaughter high (1986) a rating of 6/10 for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...