Saturday, July 29, 2023

Mausoleum (1983) Movie Review

 tarring………………… Marjoe Gortner , Bobbie Bresee and Norman Burton



Director…… Michael Dugan



Synopsis


After a teen tragically loses her mother, she’s hunted down by a demon, who been preying her bloodline for years. Can she defeat this spirit.




Warning ⚠️ spoilers ahead




My Review


If there any creepy way with creepy music and there The little was in wrong place at wrong time the demon took over this girl but after that we fast forward years later where the girl is now grow up and married she look pretty normal at first no demon effect but then as they were getting ready to leave a guy run into then I guess demon came in her eyes turn scary green I think this hint of movie goes now then she starts doing odd things guess demon is taking her over she sure into a ugly demon look like she is possessed in a bad way I wonder if she remembers become that demon look like when she kills she becomes it but later on goes to be human must say makeup is very scary for demon boyfriend later on ask maid to keep a eye on her and leaves boy that dumb move there I would not stay with her there only a few kills in first half but seem to calm down she turns into demon for a few shots but then they go back to her being human pretty odd writing if you ask me have to say this is Bizarre and scary movie indeed a different take of demon possessed voice Is creepy as well good o horror that for sure little chessy but the ending when she went full time demon she was very very scary looking and she ended up killing the one she love that indeed full time demon only Priest can try and stop and boy it work some but what a ugly demon must say this was indeed scary one but I know before the movie they will throw something ended with a guy creepy laugh very odd way this very scary one.



What a horror movie this chessy scary stuff makeup look scary acting was not kills and gory some but I thought the ending was weird one but that good way to ended I thought they would end with someone going though doors yet again nope this indeed fits in well for 80’s horror that for there was some boobs but did not bug me see that before would I watch this again probably no or maybe not anytime soon if so if you do like scary scary 🍿 I think this one is for you that for sure that end of this week review see you next week.



I give Mausoleum (1983) a rating of 7/10 for great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...