Saturday, August 5, 2023

Return to Horror High (1987) Movie Review

Starring…………. George Clooney, Vince Edwards and Alex Rocco



Director…………… Bill Froehlich



Synopsis


In 1982, Crippen High School was the scene of series of brutal murders. The killer was never caught. Now, a low budget film crew that includes an iLlfated leading man, the pretentious Director.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Last year I did a review of Horror high from 1973 think it was so Is this a Sequel to that I read not but looking at trailer thought I would see if this one is scary or not so let’s start and see what I think of the movie.



Too me this feel like Sequel but there no part 1 look and see nothing in opening Scene there is a Familiar face who in this the one who played Marcia Brady was in this and she played a cop then we find out in a bit they are making a movie so was started of film movie making or not sure cop who run into them doesn’t think so I Heard killer wears a Skeleton mask that creepy that he using to creep people out and kill them George Clooney was in this one but only last 12 mins before his character was knock off wow a quick exit for future Batman lol it was bloody gory one too they don’t show the person who doing killing whoever it sure is killing in bloody ways this was 80’s so horror movies turn out chessy or great horror movie when this movie started I figure this was going to be chessy acting seem can of it kills seem chessy a guy was standing there next door killer was cutting off guy head didn’t show it but the guy was thought I heard something can of silly if you ask me I will say kills in movie does not pick up unit pass 34 mins of movie in 1982 this killer attack them but we don’t get too much of story killer some but not too much no names just a person who was never caught my guess it someone with a bad history with school is the killer my guess was bullying as well.



Kills look like low budget movie close to end they start figure it out kills are going on what took you so long is what I said too me it would be odd if Marcia Brady was killer but I think it was a guy it would of Strange too if it was her well it was not they did show us who it was should of know it was him he was acting creepy he was twisted as well but after they kill him there still has to be catch here but a odd twist happen at end it was confusing one who is real killer don’t think it was told but we did see s cliffhanger to another one after that don’t think they will do another one.



Well after see the movie it was indeed chessy if with the ending which was odd will say it was bloody some and gory as well but who killer was or killers was can of chessy and that ending indeed can of ruin it they could of done a better job on this one that is for sure I will this was a ok but something I probably not watch again is all I got left to say.



I give return to horror high (1987) a rating of 5/10 for ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...