Saturday, August 12, 2023

The Doll (2016) Movie Review

 Note: this Indonesia horror movie


Starring……. Shandy Aulia, Denny Sumargo and Sara Wijayanto


Directed by……… Rocky Soraya



Synopsis



Eerie things begin to happen after a man gives his a wife a doll, unaware it once belonged to a girl who was murdered. The first of doll” films.




Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Indonesia horror don’t think I see before but heard it lot more gory and scary as well and since this is scary or not reviews let’s see if does scare me or not.



This one is about a creepy doll that a man buys his wife it start off with young girl getting the doll and I think the doll cuts her brother leg can of scary but not too scary yet I think they will make you wait for scary stuff to come into play but the man finds the doll in tree what the heck is a doll during in tree not sure but maybe that bad luck doll look creepy something I would not give as gift but for some reason he does and after that music picks up very creepy and Eerie stuff happen so far all I see is some blood , Creepy doll and creepy soundtrack as well not much this goes on for some time I was wonder if this is the whole movie or we get something scary this one scary doll though sort of reminds me of Annabelle my guess this build up to last mins of the movie or 20 mins or so if this doll is creepy them out why not just burn or take it back the way it look like probably the doll Is curse because of girl who was murdered as writing said later on they try to talk to the doll sprit they did but that only made things worst the only way to stop 🛑 is too trap the soul in the doll sort of like Chucky and again Annabelle last 30 mins of the movie I will say was scary woman head fall off bats attack people and guy wife being possessed things did get out of hand but the truth about her husband and how the doll got possessed and last 20-15 mins was indeed scary gory what a creepy ending to a creepy movie.



Well have to say it was not a bad horror movie not best but will say the final moments was pretty gory and scary as well so must say indeed scare me some as for acting it was ok for a non English movie I did like it makes the movie more scary over rated a good start for horror for doll movies probably something I would not watch again though.



I give the doll (2016) a rating of 7/10 for very scary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...