Thursday, September 19, 2013

Curse of the Puppet Master short Movie Review

Here my review of the Curse of The Puppet Master Movie spoilers below and also it might be my short review ever.



I have see all the Puppet Masters Movie They Have been good unit this one well this one  Don't Remember see this So Figure I watch this one like the others I thought it would be good it took off OK but It went downhill a lot because the Puppets didn't do much in this well unit close to the end must say they did a good job build up for something big at the end but right when its getting good and music picks up the girl see her boyfriend who now a robot with lazer powers or something nail her father it with the girl screams but after that boom that it goes to credits screen and ends we never found out what happens next in a big letdown of a ending maybe they run out of money but to pull the plug like that was dumb this movie will be remember as one of worst Puppet masters movie that I see


Curse of the Puppet Master rating

4.5 for could of been a lot better in my view.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...