Saturday, September 14, 2013

Jennifer Movie Review

here is my review of the 1978 movie called Jennifer note might be some spoilers below


Cast

Lisa Pelikan as Jennifer

Bert Convy  as Jeff Reed

Amy Johnson as Sandra Tremayne


Watching the Movie Jennifer is like watching Carrie but in another twist Jennifer was a great movie I did like the way it play out the snakes scare me a lot Because I do not like Snakes at all Very Creepy stuff that is Jennifer power she knows how to bring snakes to kill you if you make her mad big ugly snakes as well though out the movie she was indeed bully and her dad want her to use the power again she was a little girl when she last used it there and so though out the movie her dad bug her most of time to release it again but she didn't want to release it again very good storyline for Jennifer.

as for acting must say Lisa Pelikan did very well in this one she played Jennifer very well and scary too the acting in this movie was not bad for a 1978 movie so no problem with the acting.


effects was great for this movie they made the snakes attack part very creepy the music fit in well for that part very good effects for this movie  again I hate Snakes.


as for the ending it was a very good ending not as bad as I thought It Would be other then that for a 1978 movie it was very good now the question is was this better then the Carrie I will yes and No But will say it was indeed close to being better then the movie Carrie But If you do like the Movie Carrie I think You Will Like Jennifer Movie as Well in the end if Jennifer and Carrie Team up They Would of not been stop trailer and rating will be posted below thank you for reading.


Jennifer movie rating

8.5 out of 10 for great



 
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...