Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Under The Dome season finale and Cliffhanger thoughts spoilers

here are some of my thoughts on the season Finale and the Cliffhanger Thoughts. note spoilers ahead.


it will be broken down into sections also do note I will be review some of the stuff that was good.


the blackout-  we see the butterfly trap in the small dome which cause darkness they have to find a way to get out if they don't it will be the end I think when the whole Dome went dark it was amazing effects on how they did it had me on the edge on my seat so they had to hide the mini dome because big Jim was on his way to get it with junior help yes which is odd very good effects to make the dome go dark was also very scary.


The Monarch is Chosen- For a whole now we was worder who or what it was and we find out at first I was guess it will be Barbie but it was not him it turn out to be Julia my jaw indeed drop what a great twist there in my view can't wait too see how that plays out in the next season.

Junior Turns on them again- again pain in the ass Junior turns on them gets Barbie this is why I do not like him he a pain in a butt and does not  listen but I do must say it was good thing he was there to help get the butterfly out so everybody gets out I do hope in season 2 junior gets a good butt kicking.




sender of the dome- so they don't know what else to do so they ask for  help then princess daisy from super Mario bros movie years ago show up nah just joking but that what came to my mind when I first saw her it was a women who looked Norrie mom show up and well told them to keep the egg safe or else the end will come I did like that part but could of got a little more.


and last but least the end to season 1 of the under dome series - must say it was not a bad ending but it was a odd ending with pink stars in the sky which was very pretty and then when something big goes down boom they end it making us wait unit season 2 next year many people are not happy as they want more I know its a long wait but this gives me lots of time to read the book before season 2 out next summer I just hope this long wait don't hurt it a lot because unlike others say to me it is a good show.


in closing its been a fun first season one to watch at first didn't think I like it but I did got to hand too the acting they all did well  and I can't wait unit season 2 below will be a few videos from season 1 finale but do note they are spoilers as well. season 2 here we come in 2014.


Note: under the dome videos are now no longer private they are back now but if they go private again will let you know but for now they are back.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...