Monday, October 31, 2016

Child’s Play 1988 Movie review

well Halloween will be ending here soon and what better way to end with the final Movie review of out all 5 movie reviews of this Halloween movie review with the movie that start Chucky Movie Series with Child's Play movie from 1988.


Plot
young Andy Barclay gets the doll he wanted. However, he did not know it was alive!

Review

this has been well my favorite movie  for years story is very good and this movie is another great horror doll movie and must scary dolls movies  are ok but not as good as this one in my view.

opening of the movie was great to me we see how Charles Lee Ray become chucky who is played and voiceover of chucky doll bye brad dourif who is the best in this movie as chucky no one in my view could play chucky as he does in this in series.

then there the one who played andy name Alex vincent his acting in was outstanding in this one also credit to chris sarandon and catherine hicks in this one too they were awesome in this one as well.

they did a great job making chucky look badass in this movie and also scary too there is a lot of killing in this kill count is sort of high in this one and effects in this one look very good also with the clouds and lighting.

also note chucky does not start talking unit halfway though the movie which was good because it gives it time to build up to a great ending battle as well between andy and his mom and cop vs chucky so that what I like about the movie great build up as well.

Child's play will go down in history to me as being as one best movies of the 80's in my view still stand well this also started a series of movies after this some were good and some not good in my view acting effects and the way doll moves made this movie a great one in my view this movie I have on DVD and bring it out around this time to watch and this is indeed a see if you have not if you are a horror fan.



Child’s Play 1988 Movie rating
8.5 out 10 for good scary fun


well that pretty much it for this Halloween movie reviews day event hope you had fun and have a Halloween everybody.


Link to trailer- https://youtu.be/BhU0cCXYqw0






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...