Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Twilight Zone Dreams for Sale review

The Twilight zone October reviews has started with episode called Dreams for sale starring Meg  Foster do note spoilers possible  below.


story:
A woman finds that her idyllic picnic may not be what it seems


release: 1985



episode thoughts 
good episode of Twilight zone very odd though it started off nice then noises start happen like tv mess up or something then she wakes up in a lab or something and don't remember it was a just dream and guy said she has 6 mins and put her back in dream machine then it ends in a sad way I guess a happy ending for  her not a bad episode it was short but good but that why I like twilight zone episodes they are indeed fast ones.


final thoughts
when I first see this episode could not figure out what it means but I think it means that dream world is almost like are world that about that only thing I could think otherwise great episode of  Meg  Foster was good in this for acting check out episode below found it on youtube for now.

 Dreams for Sale rating
7.0 out of 10 for good 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...