Wednesday, October 5, 2016

the Twilight zone 1986 Gramma review

welcome to week 2 of the Twilight zone episodes review and this week episode will called Gramma starring  Barret Oliver and based on short story bye Stephen king spoilers possible below.


episode plot
a boy is left at home to take care of his Gramma who turns out not to be what he thinks she is  and trust me that is true.


episode thoughts
I remember watching this episode back in 1986 it scared crap out now at age of 38 watching it years later I find it still creepy and scary when kid sitting at table and when gramma creepy voice asked for tea in a very creepy voice scared me a lot also what gramma look like was one of most scary things I see for the Twilight zone episode but this episode was indeed a good one it pretty much fit the series in the end makes me worder why mom left her son with that ugly thing and also worder was she a witch let just say yes and a ugly one  he was scared of her in episode a lot don't blame him after what I see do note you don't see Gramma unit the end it will forever to me go down as one of most crazy and scary episodes of twilight zone in history in my view even the ending was scary. hats off to  Barret Oliver who pretty much carried the whole episode but he was indeed great in this.


final thoughts
this episode of the twilight zone is very scary it scared me when I was a kid and still does today will post the link to episode due note you might get creep out and have nightmares after this well that it for this review  join me next week for another review of  Twilight zone episode picked bye me.


link-  https://youtu.be/WY1mbMgVlZk




 Gramma rating
8.5 for indeed scary





No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...