Friday, September 1, 2017

Deadly Friend 1986 movie Review

well for this edition as a tribute to  wes craven figure I review one of his movie this one is called Deadly Friend from 1986 note there will be spoilers because I want to talk about this one that for sure first here is the Cast list as I do many times


Release 1986

Cast
Matthew Labyorteauz as Paul Conway
Kristy Swanson as Samantha pringle
Michael Sharrett as Tom Slime toomey
Anne twomey as Jennie Conway
Anne Ramsay as Elvira Parker
Richard Marcus as Harry pringle
Russ marin as Dr, Johnsson
Leo paul as Sergeant Volchek

Story
A teenage Whiz kid put his Robot's brain dead in the head of a nearly dead girl.

Goods
Not a bad movie Teenage Paul Create this cool Robot so he sort of when he meets Samantha love is in the air but something bad later on happens to Samantha and BB that he must find a way to save them so he gets a crazy idea to save bye well making her into a robot that well fun starts she starts to become evil and goes around killing people.Kristy Swanson was indeed scary in this she played the part very well  she looked like a evil robot moving her arms blink her eyes and everything you see about her was scary in this one also It was Something to to see Matthew Labyorteauz he played a crazy kid in my view and he did awesome. also there seem be some jokes in this but not much overrate it's does get very crazy at the end but I thought this was a good scary fun movie now there one problem with the movie that I thought was more crazy go to the bads and see,

bad.
the ending so after see this worder how will it ending was hope for a better ending to this movie but they give us a ending that don't added up how can she turn into that after what Happen in the movie so once again ending sort of put a damp on good movie there is another ending I heard maybe but never got release to this day hope one day it is do I think paul was dreaming possible but that just a guess this was only problem I had with the movie otherwise it was good.

Scary Parts
Kristy Swanson as a evil dead Robot going around try to kill people her killing her father was gore and bloody  Basketball Head Explosion was can of silly and gross as well it happen to Anne Ramsay who played the grumpy Elvira Parker in the movie she took it well in this it was gore and blood also it's odd how one basketball does that pretty much scary movie near the end.

classic movie or not
close but do to the bad ending was not much of a classic if they would of got the ending better then I may of said it was a classic.

Last Thoughts
I did like that movie but thought again the ending was bad overrate a Great Scary movie great acting award from me If I had to pick Kristy Swanson she was badass as evil dead girl robot in this one also hats off to Matthew Labyorteauz he played his role very well and  Anne Ramsay for once again playing a grumpy old lady as she did in throw momma from the train. will I watch this movie again soon maybe down the line I will check this movie out it maybe not wes craven best but still good in my view R.I.P wes craven.

Deadly Friend 1986
5 out of 10 for good scary fun


Deadly Friend 1986 movie trailer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...