Friday, September 22, 2017

Mirror, Mirror II raven Dance Movie Review

last week we started first week of Mirror, Mirror Movies Series so here is week 2 with A review of The movie called Mirror, Mirror II Raven Dance so is good as first movie or not go below to see after a few cast names the top cast used bye the way.

Release 1994

Cast
Tracy Wells As Marlee
Roddy mcdowall as Dr. Lasky
Sally Kellerman as Roslyn
Lois Nettleton as Sister Marlon
Veronica Cartwright as Sister Aja
William Sanderson as Roger
Carlton Beener as Jeffrey
Mark Ruffalo as Christian


Movie review
The Mirror has return but is now at a  Institution or a Church unsure but is nuns the movie start off with a women who is insisting that this mirror is evil.  The Nuns are not buying it. then Mirror makes noise then movie plot well goes downhill for me plot was hard to follow as there is a women with her brother who  stay  there and woman name is Marlee though out the movie she dances a lot makes me worder if this is a musical version of Mirrors Now so she dances in Front of Mirror not a bad dancer Tracy is the one that plays Marlee, plot was just a mess in this one and  confusing in my view so I was waiting and hope for something good in this didn't Find Much in this one some but not a lot but let say the acting was not as bad I think it was the ending had me worder what was that thing at the end unsure because it was never  Explain which was a letdown in my view. now lets go to list of goods for this one below.


goods
not too much some good effects and some good acting otherwise not much for this one.

bads
Plot was indeed a mess  again lame ending wasn't great again was it a dream the whole time is still a ? mark years later.

Acting
was not bad Mark  Ruffalo was  Christian but he character was unknown too me even though he was good in this one too me. then you had Roddy mcdowall who been my favorite actor for years in this one which was something  his performance was good and not bad as acting in this one wasn't too bad.

Last Thoughts
well pretty much a big down from the first one was less scary some scary parts but not a whole lot to scare me this was also plot was  confusing even though the Mirror was still there in my view well next Week Will  be round 3 as next week will be Review the Movie Called Mirror, Mirror III wait unit you see what I got to say about that one oh boy.

Mirror, Mirror II raven Dance
5/10 for ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...