Friday, September 29, 2017

Mirror, Mirror III The Voyeur Movie Review

well It's week Number 3 of Mirror, Mirror Movies Series Review and this one is called Mirror, Mirror III : The Voyeur which I will be review this week note this movie is not as good as the last two in fact it got more crazy and well not was I looking for so warning now things may get out of line like other trash movies this one takes a turn for more worst in my view this review will change like other bad movies

Cast
Billy Drago as Anthony
Mark Ruffalo as Joey
Monique Parent as Cassandra

Release 1995


What Bad in this
All I see is Lots of softcore sex scenes with Billy Drago was in most of them with a  woman  who is a ghost in the Mirror I guess Even Mark Ruffalo was in a few Sex Scenes there was way too many of this which I had to fast Forward acting was bad plot was bad  even though mirror was there and blood  on it again movie try to be scary at close to end which lady in Mirror kill a few people and does stuff but the movie ending lame with her suck in Drago in the Mirror and then it ended wtf  The 'plot' is kind of a mess.  It involves this Detective guy, the criminal from the beginning and...is shot in black-and-white through some freaky filter which was odd just a mess they  must of payed Billy Drago and Mark Ruffalo a lot to be in this bad one they should of not been in this one because have clue what they were  used for this one I have see bad ones but this one is worst then I ever see let call this is the bad egg of the Mirror, Mirror Series.

What they should of Done
Well Least Try like the First One to make it scary and great when you add  way too many softcore sex scenes it' pretty much drags the movie  down like this one in my view one thing for sure they did not try hard in to make it great scary movie  Billy Drago I rather see him back as evil guy in Charmed then this one that for sure.


final thoughts
well pretty much said it all this was boring bad acting and way too many softcore sex scenes shame too thought it would be good then this boy I was wrong they Should of just left this out  Mirror series  one because it was unless pretty much bad writing in this indeed going on my bad list of movies that for sure. not going to lie but don't watch this because like me you won't like it. Well up next for next week review  is the last Mirror, Mirror movie of the series number 4 called Mirror, Mirror IV:  Reflections good news no Sex in it as I see it already so see what I think about it next  week as it all ends Have a good weekend everybody.

Mirror, Mirror III The Voyeur Movie Rating
1/10 for very bad

note could not find a trailer good because it not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...