Friday, October 13, 2017

Cult of Chucky 2017 Movie Review

well he back with another Movie That Right Chucky Has return again in this new one called Cult Of Chucky been waiting for months to see this one which went right to DVD so here we go With Cult Of Chucky review.


Release: 2017

Cast
Allison Dawn Doiron as Rachel
Alex Vincent as Andy Barclay
Brad Dourif As Chucky
Fiona Dourif as Nica Pierce
Dan de Jaeger as Orderly
Michael Therriault as Dr. Foley

Story
Chucky returns to Terrorize his human victim, Nica, who is confined to an Asylum for the criminally insane. Meanwhile, the killer doll has some scores settle with his old enemies, with the help of his former wife.

Movie Review
I must say this was not a bad movie at all great build up from start to end most of the movie stays at  mental institution though the whole movie in the first movie chucky was there but not long in this one  he is there  most of movie  which he does going right after Nica again  who there because they blame the murders on her from last movie I guess what I like about the movie there is a new Twist now Chucky found a way to get his soul into more chucky dolls so now we got more then one Chucky doll in the movie which is a pretty cool twist because now he even  more hard to stop this movie is rank as a great movie  too me it's more gory then any Child's plays Movie I see but that was ok too me the movie does have a down first half was slow like the last one but that only downs I have with it once you get into the middle of the movie picks up and gets better and there another huge twist at the end that still got me questions marks but that where cliffhangers go leading up to the next one soon I hope. Got to hand it too Don Mancini he create a very good chucky Movie yet again let's hope the next one will be great as well.

Scary or not scary
there was a lot of good gory and scary killing scenes they spice it up big time in this one most gory and bloody ones yet face smashing as well sent chills up my spine it was what I was looking for scary movies that scare me.


Acting
it was great see Fiona Dourif back in the child's play series she was great again in this one also was great see Alex Vincent back in the movie series even though he was not in lots of the movie he did very good hopefully in the next one he will return to see what Andy faith will be after this one.

Classic movie or not
well not even close but it was not bad of a movie though hopefully next one will be a classic.


Last Thoughts
Not A bad movie in fact better then other chucky movies kill count is up some scary deaths overrate good movie and at the end on Blu-ray DVD edition I think there is A post Credit scene where someone you know if you see the 2nd child's plays Movie shows up  this had me cheering when I see this person come back to the series hopefully this person does show up in the next movie who is it well not going to give away the spoiler have to see for yourself. anyway if you have see most of all chucky movies like me think you will like this one so give it a go if you like that it for this week have a good weekend.


Cult of Chucky movie rating

7.5 out of 10 for good


Cult of Chucky movie trailer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...