Friday, October 27, 2017

Krampus 2015 Movie Review

well it's that time year again Halloween Month where I review movies that are just plain Horror movies and See if I like them or not so for this I take a look at the Movie Krampus which is A Christmas Horror story movie not nice version where Santa is in this one from What I see so let's get started shell we.

Release in 2015

Cast
Emjay Anthony as Max
Adam Scott as Tom
Toni Collette as Sarah
Stefania Lavie Owen as Beth
Krista Stadler as omi
Conchata Ferrell as Aunt Dorothy
Allison Tolman as Linda

Story
After losing Faith in Christmas, a young boy Accidentally summons the malevolent holiday demon Krampus and his Minions. The fearsome creatures proceed to wreak havoc on him and his Dysfunctional family.


Movie Review
well have to say this was some goofing and crazy Christmas movie started off nuts with everybody fighting over stuff in the store sort of like Black friday but it was can of funny added the christmas music so cool opener then them we meet this kid and his Dysfunctional family yes they did not like each other and for some reason kid got mad and rip up his letter to Santa and then some how summon Holiday demon name Krampus and his Minions who are ugly looking things and Krampus as well was scary at first but as you get though the movie he was not scary too much to me. the movie was not bad had some edge of my seats moments but not a lot and as for the ending was one heck of a twist that I did not see coming at all it was well done in my overrate not a bad movie though.

scary moments
 Minions were scary looking to me and ugly Krampus as well was scary but that about it in my view

acting
was not bad but also not good in my view in this one could of been better in my view.

classic or not
not even close in my view could of been though.


final thoughts
to me this should of release around Halloween then Christmas time in my view but they release this in December I guess. this movie was can of twisted movie but not worst I see it was good movie check it out if you like crazy movies like this note though check it around Halloween time more then Christmas if you plan on making it a Holiday movie check out. well that it for this week but join me on Halloween on Tuesday for a chucky movie reviews marathon with child's play movies review 2-5 so see you on Tuesday for that.


Krampus 2015 Rating

6.5 out of 10 for good


Krampus trailer





                                           






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...