Friday, October 20, 2017

Mr. Destiny 1990 Movie review

Well for this week Movie Review  Figure I take a look at one of Favorite Actor James Belushi Movies called Mr. Destiny so can't wait to review this one indeed.

release in 1990

Cast
James Belushi as Larry Burrows
Linda Hamilton as Ellen Burrows
Michael Caine as Mike
Jon Lovitz as Clip Metzler
Hart Bochner as Niles Pender
Reno Russo as Cindy Jo


Story
A working Stiff Learns What Could of Been if He Hadn't Struck out in that All-Important High-School Baseball Game.

Movie Review
a very great movie on what would happen if you went back and change one bad moment into a good moment this movie had lots of laugh and enjoy this very good movie things do change like his wife who he meets at start of movie hates him and he  married to someone else this all happens when he drinks something and from there things change a lot he now rich I guess but would it be a enough for him stay with this life or go back to his old life he still try to get his first wife from started of movie to fall in love with him but she in love with another guy and as movie goes on things go from great to bad in the end but this what I love about this plot is like 2 story and makes you think which way he is going with first life or second Life and in the end not going to spoil it the End had me Cheering Great Movie this I enjoy a lot.

Acting
no doubt I enjoy James Belushi, Linda Hamilton in this both was great you could not find two better people to be this one also I have been fan of both of them so they were great in this as Michael Caine was as well didn't see much bad acting in this one that for sure.

bads
nothing bad from what I see in this one that all I got to say about that

classic movie or not
well have to say yes it was funny great plot and great acting that pretty much lives this up to be a classic movie in my view.


Last Thoughts
a very good and funny movie to watch if you need something to watch on a friday or Saturday night in my view and if your a fan of James Belushi, Linda Hamilton and Michael Caine this movie is indeed for you because they were awesome in one check it out when you can and see you next week as movie reviews keep coming on the road to 500 movies reviews.


Mr. Destiny 1990 rating
8.5 out of 10 for great


Mr. Destiny trailer












No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...