Sunday, May 2, 2021

Trancers (1984) Movie Review

 A review of Trancers (1984)


Starring........ Tim Thomerson , Helen Hunt and Michael Stefani



Director....... Charles Band



Synopsis


A Gruff bounty hunter travels back in time to 1980s Los Angeles to stop a twisted criminal who can transform people into zombie like creatures.


Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


This is my first time see trancers movie series and I think the story of movie is very good writing on it is about bounty hunter send back in time to the 1980s to try to stop a twisted criminal who can turn people into zombies ugly looking zombies bye the way so how does he turn them into zombies think he only mind Control the weak and not Strong ones pretty odd twist the movie was good but too me bad guy was boring some could of made him more tough in my view but he seem very weak otherwise the acting was good Tim thomerson was great as role of Jack Deth in this and holly hunter was also bad ass 80’s chick she was indeed crazy as well but did like her so what did I think of ending it was ok but not much leading to the next movie to give us.


The way it look like they did not have too much money for this but it was not too bad if Tim and holly were not in it sure it maybe would of been bad one but it was not anyway that it for this movie see you next week for my review of Trancers 1.5 see you then.



I give Trancers a rating out of 10/10 a 6/10 for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...