Sunday, May 16, 2021

Trancers III (1992) Movie Review

 A review of Trancers III (1992)



Starring...... Tim Thomerson, Helen Hunt and Megan ward



Director...... C. Courtney Joyner



Synopsis


A time cop is sent back to the 23nd Century to finish his battle against zombie like beings called Trancers, with his wife and a ex con.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


This one to start to have to wait 3:35 intro to get to movie which is ok but don’t like movies that have well this seem story takes around Christmas and we already find out Lena and Jack are broken up figures there we both having problems in last movie then we see some big guy from future come and get Jack to me he look like Villain but he came to bring Jack back he was big guy though so now Jack goes back to his future and finds out there is trouble with his friends and now he must be send to century 2005 to finish the job against trancers this time in future they are running wild trancers more tough ones with power Boots up also when Jack gets to future he finds out Lena is re married and has a daughter so that can of sucks but she does help him some not too much they did not say if that little girl is his or other guy kid which makes me think we will find out down the line for now force on taking on Trancers who maybe tough to beat in 2005 but have to say story is a little better for Trancers not too much also this movie has a great sort of team the big guy did help him some hints are drop for next movie so you be see him more team up with Jack as for ending was can of chessy but the guy Jack faced was crazy and good but this movie was a little bit down on story which I will be talking about.



In this one the story was a little step down a lot I guess they send him to face more trancers and also Lena and him was not bad written off guess that means Helen Hunt didn’t want to be in this movie full time which was ok and can of sad as well but I wonder if her daughter will be next trancers hunter guess we see as there still more trancers movies I be reviewing also this one was short only 1 hour and 14 mins as well my guess they want to make this one fast due to low money also I do miss mcnutty from first 2 but guess he didn’t want to come back acting to me was mix chessy and good they were again lucky to get Tim thomerson back for this one or else again this one may of suck in the end I am going to say this not my favorite one but it was still good not great at all though from start to end.


I give Trancers III a rating out of 10/10 a 5/10 for still good but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...