Sunday, May 30, 2021

Trancers 5: Sudden Deth (1994) movie Review

 A review of Trancers 5 : Sudden Deth (1994)



Starring........ Tim Thomerson, Stacie Randall and Ty Miller



Director........... David Nutter



Synopsis



Future Lawman Jack Deth must find his way home from other- Dimensional world of of Orpheus, where magic works and Trancers are the ruling class.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Let see 3 min or so intro and long recap I was wonder when 5th one starts almost 10 min wait man that there is a little long and I hope it does not drag the movie down well now that we are catch up let the 5th movie start well we leave off from 4th wonder how Jack will get home well sure it will happen in this movie because this is Tim thomerson last movie in Trancers movie series so I hope this has a fitting ended for his character because he has done well in this series so how does he do for his last movie just like others he does well even if plot is a little bit boring some but they bring back lord Cailbah which was ok figure he would return after last movie in this one he has become more powerful and maybe tough to beat this time they had one great final fight not too big but it was ok so how did I think this movie ending a lot better then last it not worst one but ok ending for Tim thomerson last mins of series in the end He is a great actor of series but in the next one he is not in it so should be something to see how number 6 go without him.


Was this best of series well for story little bit boring but not bad with the whole jewel thing that send him back was ok could of been a little better though for this will so will miss see him in the next one but I think he got tired of series after 5 movies I would too as well oh what do I think of acting it was a little chessy some but not bad Tim thomerson just like the other movies was the main lead just like the other ones in series not sure where number 6 will go but just like to see how it all ends hope in a good way and not a bad way Is all I left to say and from start to end this was again not a bad movie.



I give Trancers 5 a rating out of 10/10 a 5 out out of 10 for ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...