Sunday, May 8, 2022

Titanic (1953) Movie review



Starring……… Clifton Webb, Barbara Stanwyck and Robert Wagner 



Directed by………. Jean Negulesco 



Synopsis 


Black and white Drama depicting the story of the luxury liner Rms Titanic on its maiden and final voyage across the Atlantic. 




Spoilers ahead warning ⚠️ 



My Review 


This is very first Titanic movie that was released in 1953 no rose and Jack so figure I take a look and see what I think of it. 



Like old movies they need a few seconds for opening but then started well have to say Costumes look very good and story was good in first half not much build up I was wonder what it going to be like when goes down how will the effects boy should be something but before that there is a story of 2 Divorced people fight over the kids wonder how that will come into play when ship goes down Disasters can bring people together or back as I see it happen they do a good job building up some story’s there is a small love story but not much though there is a Character that does remind of Jack and also rose as well  ship does not started going down unit 1 hour 13 mins is when it starts which I been waiting for. 



So how did they play it out for me was not looking for anything too huge because this is 1953 movie and stuff yeah was a little slow but that ending was just sad was tough to watch not much but will say this sad ending for a low money making movie. 



Well have to say this was good not best but good story and that ending was indeed tough to watch pretty good acting as well so not a bad first titanic movie of well more to come down the line is all I have to say for this Sunday movie review. 



I give titanic (1953) a rating of 6/10 for good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...