Sunday, September 4, 2022

The Undertaker and His Pals (1966) Movie Review

 Starring………. Warrene Ott, James Westmoreland and Marty Friedman



Director………… T.L.P Swicegood



Synopsis



An Undertaker and his Two restaurateur friends Drum up business by murder in their Townspeople , Who body parts end up on the menu.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


First intro look like a cartoon intro with groovy music as well for a horror movie that there give me a sign it was 1:46 long one that for sure this was 1966 so sometimes they have long opening.


After see this all I got is very weird horror movie it doesn’t have a lot of scare jumps but does have crazy gore and killings some for restaurant trying to stay in Business by Serving up humans on there menu to people the music is can of silly like it goes weird when killing starts.



This movie or show is what it feels like is a hour and 3 mins long and what I see is now the most Cheesy movie in horror history is want I see for a 1960’s film so do get much in this short time not too much from what I see this horror with comedy the only thing I was laughing about was weird soundtrack of movie was a little bit it added to how not good this film was no hero’s at all to save the day like most movies this one was force the ending was can of lame guy try to grab her but missed and fall to his death off the building or so I felt but he survive it most not be a huge fall after that have a silly ended where all ones killed come back and Smile they acted like I hope you like the movie it was odd not sure but I think this movie was drive in movie I bet I will say everybody coming back was a nice touch but again this was indeed a chessy 1 and 3 min movie is all I got left to say.



I give the Undertaker and his Pals a rating of 4/10 for very cheesy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...