Saturday, February 18, 2023

Futureworld (1976) Movie Review

 A review of crazy Robot movie Futureworld which was release in 1976.



Starring……… Peter Fonda, Blythe Danner and Arthur Hill


Director…… Richard T. Heffron



Synopsis 


Not Everything is as it seems at a futuristic theme park for Adult Fantasies. When Futureworld reopens, two reporters uncover a dark secret.



Warning spoilers ahead.



My Review


This is 2nd movie from first movie which story takes place after WestWorld so does Futureworld do a lot better then Westworld and do not make mistake as first movie did well it took a little bit long almost like last movie look liked everything is going well you know something will happen like the first movie also in this one woman robots want to have sex with you which is can of odd twist look like it start picking up almost 40-50 mins in the movie as we finding out what going on then we meet this creepy robot with no face making drinks or something but as women is dreaming think it is we once again see Gunslinger return to save her or something was good see him again but wonder if he coming back to kill them or not because first one he did that if that only time they use him would be pointless in my view.



So did this movie have a huge ending like westworld it was a little odd but one heck of twist though pretty much clones trying to get rid of there human self so pretty main bad villains was clones not first Time I see movies go that way a lot it was not a bad battle but nothing as big as first movie I guess.



Futureworld was not a bad movie but it lack a lot for plot in my view from Westworld still the best but will say acting was not bad either but the whole Gunslinger returning for a few mins was ok but dumb as well maybe actor didn’t want a huge part that fine guess it was nice see him too me they could of least made this better and good as Westworld seem like they didn’t too much my guess to low money but will say did end bye the way women from too woo foo movie was in it Blythe Danner will say she was good playing both characters of her and her clone will say that and Do I think I’d see Westworld you should check this one yeah you may like or may not but fans of that movie should check it Out is all I got left to say.



I give Futureworld (1976) a rating out of 10/10 a 5/10 for ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...