Saturday, February 4, 2023

Teen Wolf 2 (1987) Movie Review

 A review of Teen Wolf 2 from 1987.



Starring……. Jason Bateman, Kim Darby end John Astin



Director……. Christopher Leitch



Synopsis


Todd Howard is struggling teenager. Nothing seems to be going well for him, until he turns into a Wolf.



Warning Spoilers ahead



My Review


After first movie I review last figure I review this one Teen Wolf 2 does it top the first movie well too me a indeed no way it almost same plot with things not going to well for Scott Howard who is Scott cousin so I think you know where going it almost same thing as first movie where they slowing build up and tease him changing then when he does change it a lot more goofing this time and not as good as first movie in my view this time it is not basketball he playing they force on story during boxing time and again they have him change in front of everybody in a boxing match so pretty much like he is popular and doing goofing fans to keep his fame to me this was pretty much same as teen Wolf plot but it was more chessy as well for Teen Wolf 2 plot In my view it was a little funny but not as funny as first movie.



It can of odd that this about same as first movie they could of least give us something new though and even the movie ending with about same but with another song though.


Ok only thing new was new actors and Science teacher was a werewolf that something but not sure what was point also father from first movie does show up once in a whole in the movie which is ok also Principal in this one Is same guy who played by John Austin which is something as well but they could of done better for 2nd because it was not good Jason Bateman could of done better as well in this one so if your looking for this to be different then first movie you won’t find too much In this one that for sure.



I give Teen Wolf 2 a rating out of 10/10 a 4/10 for not good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...