Sunday, February 12, 2023

I, Robot (2004) Movie Review

 A review of I, Robot movie



Starring….. Will Smith, Bridget Moynahan and James Cromwell



Director. .. Alex Proyas



Synopsis



Futuristic tale of a cop who mistrusts technology but has to team up with a smart engineering robot to see if a machine rebellion is in the works.




Warning spoilers ahead





My Review 


I, Robot is indeed one my favorite Scfii movies of future and I don’t say that too much but this one is very good on the plot and story telling as well it about a cop trying to find out who kills so cop hates robots because he think one of them is doing the killing but they don’t know is killer is right in front of them someone control them to kill who pretty much find out at the ending battle who it and I had a feeling it was her and I was right that what good about this movie as well they build it up again it was great writing and last battle was pretty good fight on robots vs humans and after that it pretty had a great ending as well pretty much this movie was fun to watch from start to the end Will smith was so great in this with the way he hated the robots and he add some comedy as well bye apple pie eating I bet Will Loves apple pie as well haha.



In closing have to say robots look good and technology look great as well that why I love about this it is good if your will Smith fan and have not see this one yet do so because I think you will like it as I did here in 2021



I give I Robot (2004) a rating out of 10/10 a 8/10 for great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...