Sunday, February 15, 2015

the wizard of oz if I Only had a brain deleted scene: DVD feature review part 13

on to the last blog and deleted scene review for the reviews for tonight  so lets get on to the final review of the outtakes and deleted scenes of the Wizard Of Oz.


in this next Scene is one of fav deleted scene of the DVD boxset it the one where we see the scarecrow if I only had A brain Deleted scene must say its the most funny and goofing dance I even see it made me laugh some got to hand it ray he did great as the scarecrow it is indeed a neat deleted scene with the way he went up in the air and dance fast it too bad this didn't make it in sure
it would of got good laughs if you have not see this indeed watch It  a must see and trust me you have a good laugh as I did this is indeed amazing footage well that it for now good night everybody.




the wizard of oz if I Only had a brain deleted scene

10 for funny









No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...