some test shots of Dorothy Leading A parade to the Emerald City Holding the witches broom due note that is not judy garland in the middle shots someone else is playing her in the test shots also in the background you can hear guard start to sing ding dong the witch is dead which lead to everybody start to sing the song its not long but cool to see as part of this great wizard of oz dvd.
rating
7.9 for neat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Batman 1989 movie review
Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...
-
allright it's Friday again time for another movie review and this week review I will be review the movie called Evolver do note again ...
-
it's Friday again and I am now getting into doing movies reviews for Fridays again and this Friday review is a review of the movie The ...
-
another friday here and it's time again for another movie review rather its crap or it's a classic and this week we review the movie...
No comments:
Post a Comment