Sunday, February 15, 2015

Wizard Of Oz Deleted scene if I only had a heart: DVD features review part 11

in this next review will be the review the deleted scene of if I only had a heart played bye buddy ebsen as tinman for short time.


buddy Ebsen was going to be the tinman in the movie but left because of health problems due to the costume of the tinman in the deleted scene they show shots of him as the tinman with him singing in the background song is if I only had a heart also in one of the shots you can see Judy new look for hair can of funny if you ask me. very good  picture shots it was If he didn't sick worder what it would be like if he played the tinman below is video of him playing the tinman in the wizard of oz.


Wizard Of Oz Deleted  scene if I only had a heart rating

7.5 for good


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...