Friday, February 20, 2015

Wizard of Oz 1949 Grownup Re-issue Trailer: DVD features review part 17

for the 17th part of features review of this great Wizard of Oz boxset will be review the 2nd Re-issue Trailer of the Wizard of Oz.


Its Friday again hope everybody Friday is going well as my is and what a way to start off this weekend with my review of another trailer for the Wizard of oz.  after see this one it was very interesting with the way they made this with a colorful marketing of showing cartoon pictures of the cast without saying who they are  playing just there names and who they are its also one of trailer to try to get you go see it  like if your fighting with the one you love go see this movie to solve the problem which I like how they did with that I am sure this movie help cure many problems bye see it. I must say this is another well done trailer with colors and words on it and everything else is  good for Grownup trailer for the Re-issue Wizard of Oz back in 1949.


Wizard of Oz 1949 Grownup Re-issue Trailer

9.6 out 10 for Amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...