Sunday, December 5, 2021

Driving Miss Daisy (1989) Movie Review

 A review of Driving miss Daisy from 1989



Starring................. Morgan Freeman, Jessica Tandy and Dan Aykroyd



Director......... Bruce Beresford



Synopsis



Over the course of Many years, a strong- willed southern white woman and her driver, who is African America, form a special friendship.


Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Driving miss Daisy is my first time see for this movie it came out in 1989 so what is plot about well takes back way way back in days and it is about a very grumpy old lady who son is trying to get help when he hires African America she acts so grumpy as hell I felt sorry for guy he trying to help but it was off to roughy start with her not letting her help her rules on driving car for speed limit If I was him would say listen here lady I am here to help you now light up and let me help but well not a bad way to start a movie it will get better between both of them just need a slow build on there friendship to start that how good writers do you see things start to change as movie roles on and on this movie is so great just love the story they tell us from start to end and even had a Beautiful ending as well what a great movie this is.


Plus what makes me so special as well is great acting from a good cast lineup of Morgan freeman, Jessica Tandy and Dan Ackroyd as well all 3 shine in this one amazing acting as well they also made this one special as well it was great movie to watch from start to the end and it had one of most beautiful endings as will say check out Driving miss Daisy it is indeed a true classic.



I give driving miss Daisy (1989) a rating out of 10/10 a 7/10 for great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...