Sunday, December 12, 2021

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) Movie Review

 A review of Who Framed Roger Rabbit from 1988.



Starring........ Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd and Joanna Cassidy



Director......... Robert Zemeckis



Synopsis



A toon- hating Detective is a cartoon rabbit’s only hope to prove innocence when he is accused of murder.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


This movie I grew up watching as a kid they would have this movie playing at a lot of family Get together’s for holidays it was playing a lot and that was a good choice because it is a great movie so for first time in years going to watch this classic again and review.



What I like about this one is it has a nice mix of cartoon and our world mix for story and keep a eye out lots of familer cartoon  faces show up as well also story goes where Roger Rabbit was framed for murder he did not do but who did and who killed Eddie brother where that keep movie fresh they made you think it was Roger but build it up was nice this also had lots of laugh as well this movie well like when bad guys laugh them selfs to death was can of silly but funny as well also last battle was most funniest battle I ever see with all cartoon weapons being throw around as well and again bad guys laughing them selfs Too me very funny pretty much this movie from start to end this movie had great comedy as well as great action.




You had great acting as both bob Hoskins and Christopher Lloyd was great in one as well Christopher Lloyd as bad guy was very good he can play any character in movies he made this movie fun watch this movie I would many times because it been my childhood classic since I was kid and for years to come it will be too if you have not see one do so because it is a great movie to watch.



I give who framed Roger Rabbit (1988) a rating out of 10/10 a 8/10 for great 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...