Saturday, December 25, 2021

Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021) Movie review

 Finally a Review of Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie.


Starring……. Finn Wolfhard, McKenna Grace and Carrie coon


Director…… Jason Reitman


Synopsis



When a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original Ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind.



Warning big time spoilers ahead



My Review



After many months and days of delays Ghostbusters: afterlife is out in theaters and Finally got to see it so here is what I think of it.



Wow that amazing movie from start to end it felt like 1984 all over again lots of Easter eggs from 1984 ghostbusters which is good for us fans so keep a eye out there is lots of them also I like the story of movie it did take after 30 years after Ghostbusters with Egon story as well they did a good job of telling what happen after that we figure out this farm was one huge ghost trap that egon planned because he know gozer will come back again so it was build up nice and it had a lot of jump scares as well may me jump a few times as well love how egon was still there in Spirit and helping them up out kids were good as well enjoy them going around bust ghosts even if they got in trouble as well a few times as for big ended yes guess who return along with terror dogs and mini stay pufts was funny and cute as well in it also let’s say gozer was indeed more tough then 1984 one so it was battle but a great battle did a good job with effects too as how they turn into the dog at the end was great tribute to Harold Ramis made me tear up as well nice touching moments of movie .



Also it was indeed funny as well had lots of laughs as well so it was good they keep that in the movie as for acting did enjoy McKenna Grace was amazing in this love her in this the other actors shine as well and was nice to see original Ghostbusters as well Annie Potts was in short but it was great see her as well in Sigourney Weaver was in it but post credit Scene which I be talking about right below but before that forgot to say about Paul Rudd he was very funny in this one as well.



Post Scene credit one


We see Sigourney weaver and Peter at end with her doing what he did at start of ghostbusters and it was funny she said so you to Shock his Students and she was wearing a wedding ring so are Peter and Dana married now hmm after Ghostbusters 2 they got married is my guess watch what she does to Peter it was indeed funny that first one.


2nd one- have not see yet as We had to leave the theaters and everybody I was watching thought that it I will probably find it on YouTube or something or when I buy the movie on dvd in the future I will add post Scene 2 thoughts in blog section so look for that for now to coming soon.



So was this my new favorite Ghostbusters movie indeed so yes it was great with new characters of Phoebe and podcast who Chemistry work very well with other in the movie if there is another movie I hope they return along with the others as well we see and in closing will say this everything I was looking for it was indeed amazing hats off to cast and crew and Jason reitman for making this movie and I hope he gets a chance with another one in the future and I would indeed go see it and terror dogs look good and Zuul was more scary as well.



I give Ghostbusters: afterlife a rating out of 10/10 a 8/10 for amazing 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...