Sunday, December 26, 2021

Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) Movie Review

 A review of Wonder Woman 1984 from (2020)



Starring........... Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Kristen wig



Director........ Patty Jenkins



Synopsis



Diana must contend with a work colleague and businessman, whose desire for extreme wealth sends the world down a path of destruction, after an ancient artifact that grants wishes goes missing.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review 


One last movie of year and chose this one so let see if I like this one as I did as first movie so here we go. So does leave off from the first movie sort of yes and no some this one Diana is alone in city fighting crimes then she meets Barbara Aka Kristen wig by the way also for no reason Steve returns In another body but wonder why I guess they needed a way to bring him back which I am ok with so plot of this is Diana trying to chase down a ancient artifact that is very powerful that can makes wishes come true that can leave to evil yeah I see movies like that many times too me think they could of come up with better plot though for this one it was kind of boring some in first half in my view because I am not sure where this was going though I was hope it will be build up to something huge well Barbara turning bad was a start she gone super human and will be tough for Wonder Woman to beat also this first time I see Kristen wig play a bad person wow last 30 mins of movie max lord is trying to get people to wish to gain more power can of silly huh feeding off people wishes was ending ok yes but this movie didn’t have much of a big bad guy which was letdown In my view from first movie but will say this is not worst one I see indeed not better then first movie was in my view.



Even though story was not best still had some good acting which Is a + in my view but still story was can of letdown with bringing back Steve and again written will say ended not bad either but if they do another one make sure to get a better story



Also watch the Bonus credit for a great Surprise that was indeed a huge one and good to see her again nice credit there at end of movie.


I give Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)  a rating out of  10/10 a 6/10 for ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...