Friday, February 15, 2013

Google Chrome “Find Your Way To Oz review

due too a Small cold I am Taking A short Break From Wizard of Oz Reviews wasn't plan to review much unit I came Across this wonderful site it called http://www.findyourwaytooz.com/ do note you can only use it bye use Google Chrome Which I have Take a look around there it cool how you can Click on stuff see Pictures change you can Create cool new photos way too I never got a Chance though because it hard to get my face on there just to fit 3d picture lol. also you can create cool music tune which is neat.also you can do pictures in motion which is can of funny too did a few crazy ones moves fast bye the way looked like I was in a fast movie hehe very cool. then so next big thing went on was a ride on a hot air balloon Which Was cool you can use your mouse to move it around unit the big storm or tornado hits you then your Balloon goes crazy stuff was flying around was very neat how they did that so balloon heads up to the sky and its says you  made to oz  either follow the wizard or start all over again. So I picked follow the wizard and what neat to ends this they show a clip from the new movie the great and powerful oz I liked the way it start with them in bubbles flying that was cool part of the clip the rest of clip look very cool. when this first Trailer Came I didn't know what to think but take a looking at the way  they promote the movie bye doing this makes me now want to see more then ever now have to say they did a great job with this site and everybody with Google Chrome should check it out. I will give this site A 10 plus all the way check it out at http://www.findyourwaytooz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...