Friday, April 8, 2016

The Midnight Hour 1985 movie review

it's Friday again and I am now getting into doing movies reviews for Fridays again and this Friday review  is a review of the movie The Midnight Hour which aired on ABC on November 1, 1985 due note spoilers below.




goods
for a TV movie this was not too bad it was can of goofing but I did enjoy the story with dead raise from the grave and raise hell after dumb teens brought them back after bring back bye re saying the curse acting wasn't too bad for a TV movie the only one they brought back from grave that  was hot that good looking cheerleader who looked like sandy from grease yes she does look like her almost otherwise it was fun movie to watch can of scary I did like this movie well unit the end that what I talk about in not goods below.


not good
not too great of ending they could of done it better with a great ending then sad ending felt sorry for him and also I would of liked if they show the people or go back to normal or stay dead never did say which was a letdown guess they stayed the way they were that about the only problem I had with this one it's not long of a movie so could of least had a good ending that only problem I had with the movie the way it ended otherwise a good movie.


last thoughts
this is the first time I see this movie it came out when I was a kid but I didn't see it so took me years to see here in 2016 not bad movie goofing but fun 80's movies check it out if you get a chance but note you may not or like the ending that all for this week Rating for movie will be below.

The Midnight Hour TV movie rating
7.5 out 10 for good



link to tv intro https://youtu.be/lppIONZVsb0









No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...