Friday, May 18, 2018

SuperMan (1978) Movie review

alright time for this week Movie Review which Features a Movie that came out the same year I was Born in 1978 and it first out of four movie series called Superman so here we go.


Year 1978

Story
Surviving the Destruction of the planet Krypton, young Kal-EL is sent by his father Jor-EL to live among mankind on earth. Under the parenting of Jonathan and Martha Kent.

Cast
Marlon Brando as Jor-EL
Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor
Christopher Reeve as Superman/Clark Kent
Margot Kidder as Lois Lane
Ned Beatty as Otis
Jackie Cooper as Perry White
Glenn Ford as Pa Kent


Movie Review
if there one movie that I like for years that is a superhero movie it is this one it is in my view as one of best Superman movies ever made there is a lot of stuff that add up to this movie that made it great I love the way the plot was made today Superman movies are not close much to this gold made movie this one has a a Wonderful build up in the first half of the movie where we see him start his journey to become superman then from there movie take of as greatness the story is from start to the end.


Next thing that made this movie great was the Acting which is what I like about this one Christopher Reeve fits in very well for playing Clark and Superman as you watch the movie greatness from him this why he still the True Superman still in my Heart even in today era he made the movies fun and he still missed today.


Next For Acting Greatness you Have Margot Kidder as Lois she was out of many lois played as my favorite in the movies and she was Fantastic her and Christopher Reeves were magic in movie scenes with each it amazing when you see those two together in scenes it was beautiful and great if I was giving out Awards I would give them both awards in a heartbeat just for amazing both were.

next for great acting greatness again is Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor he was great as well for being Lex in this one enjoy his acting he fit the role of him very well he was funny and goofing they picked the right actor to play him he also made the Superman movies fun as well.

Last but least Marlon Brando as Jor-EL he was great as Jor-El in this one as well in the ending the acting was one of big part of how great this movie was for years to come to my view.

Music and effects
Music in this one is so well fit it has some of best music that I Heard I enjoy the music in this a lot and also Effects was amazing as well music and effects is also that made the movie fun to me as well.


Classic movie?
no Doubt everything in this one that I see for years will be a classic Superman movie and one of best Superman movies of all time even in this era still hold up and still pretty much beats today superman movies as well.

Final thoughts
think I pretty much said it all about this one Fantastic movie it will also be connected to me as well since I was born in the same year and months before it came out which another reason why this movie is great so in closing out this review I would like to say Rest in peace Margot Kidder you will be forever remember by me and others as a great actress.


SuperMan (1978) Movie  rating
8.5 out of 10 for amazing

Superman 1978 Trailer









No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...