Friday, September 13, 2019

Jason vs Freddy (2003) Movie Review


We are now down to final 2 Jason movies with this next one called Jason vs Freddy read below plans have change.

Rated R

Story
Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees return to terrorize the teenage population. Except this Time they’re out to get Each other, too.

Cast
Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger
Ken Kirzinger as Jason Voorhees
Monica Keena as Lori Campbell
Jason Ritter as Will Rollins
Kelly Rowland as Kia Waterson

Movie Review
Well have to say this one was a lot better some then first 2 movies that I see indeed had some what of a better plot or story it was build up better up to the ending better of movie even like it how two icons team up in the first half of the movie and cause hell but as movie went though they turn on each other intro of movie shows us How Jason return from Hell his mom from the first mom told him to raise again and go to elm street then there I know it was Freddy and not his mom also this is a dream because he dreaming of killing a girl who went for a swim naked see that many times in other Friday the 13th movies the intro shows also good highlights of Nightmare on elm street movies this also show you why Freddy needs Jason very good start to movie so now Jason also none of kids are unsure who Jason and Freddy well now is a good time first Time I see this one had a hard time like it but after see it more I like it each time I see it from start to the end.


The ending where we see Jason drag Freddy head to hell maybe was a great cliffhanger that could of lead to the Next Jason vs Freddy movie but Robert England I think got tired of playing Freddy or just did not work out but there is comic that was release that seem close to the next movie called the Nightmare Warriors where it was Jason vs Freddy vs Ash in comics book we never got a movie because of problems now I have not read it but what I hear it is very close to the next movie Jason vs Freddy 2 movie so will see if I check it out in the future.

Robert England last movie as Freddy Krueger
This was last time he played the character Freddy Krueger no one else could live up to what he has done as Freddy and his last Performance as Freddy pretty much great this was a lot better way to end it then Freddy dead movie in my view If I had the chance would say thank you for being Freddy and he be forever a horror Legend in my view would I like to see him in one more movie would but that not up too me.

Bloody and gory
Oh yeah with Jason and Freddy cause hell you know the body count would be high and it was 30 body count so indeed was bloody and gory and kills felt like The first movies of both series so this indeed was another top bloody and gory one as well.



Was battle between Jason and Freddy worth it?
Yes it was worth the wait I remember thinking even if they tease it we won’t get a Jason Vs Freddy movie we were lucky we did them too had a great battle in the last 30 mins or so of movie so indeed worth it was too me because we got see 2 icons battle one on one.

Final thoughts
A very great movie and step up from last two movies this one is indeed worth checking out if your fan of Jason.  I was going to have Remake next to review but I do not have that on DVD at this time and could not find it so will review it at later time hopefully so see on the first of october for 31 days of scary or not movies reviews.


Freddy vs Jason (2003) Trailer
8/10 for great





No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...